When you book directly with us
on this website or by telephone, you are our priority and it is our pleasure to offer you to enjoy special direct booker privileges. Telephone 9am-8pm: 0800 88 77 62.
To see availability and book directly:
1. In the green titled booking wizard below, please enter your arrival date and number of people and press the SEARCH button. You will then see the best rates available for your start date under the Deals tab, and a full overview of availability in the Availability tab.
2. Press the BOOK NOW button. If you want to stay for several nights, in the next step you can add more nights.
The red titled boxes describe the Stay & Explore packages for which you can also see prices in the booking wizard.
If you have any questions about making a booking, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you… especially if you want to book multiple rooms, we can speed up and make your booking easier by telephone. Telephone 9am-8pm: 0800 88 77 62.
Please note: when you book direct, you also accept our booking policies.
As a direct booking guest you have preference and can enjoy the following privileges:
- Priority over Online Travel Agent guests for your favourite room. Please make your request in the Comments window in the booking wizard (or by phone booking), and we’ll do our best to get it for you.
- Reduced rates on 2nd and 3rd, etc. night stays, by making a telephone booking or send us an email after making your on-line booking.
- Early check-in as soon as the room is available after housekeeping is completed (Online Travel Agent bookings check-in from 2pm.)
- Complimentary loan of pool towels from your arrival time – if you arrive early and your room is not ready, you may park in our carpark and enjoy a visit to the thermal pools in the meantime (they open at 10am).
- Reduced rates on thermal pool passes, and/or breakfast vouchers, as part of a “Build your own” package #7, i.e. MUST be included at the time of booking.
- Offer of a free newspaper in the morning when staying 2 nights or more.
- Late check-out of +30 minutes (by advance request please, and confirmed by us whenever possible). Up to 10.30am and sometimes to 11.00am depending on how many are requested and how many check-outs there are on that day. Request a late check out at the time of booking, and we will confirm what is possible on the day of your arrival. (Online Travel Agent bookings check-out by 10.00am.)
- Direct bookings are guaranteed. Using Online Travel Agent booking sites sometimes result in errors in the booking, or are simply confusing. Common issues we see include:
- booking for the wrong number of people costing more on arrival or having paid too much in the first place,
- difficulty to alter a booking, e.g. to arrive a day earlier or later, to extend a booking an extra night or to reduce the number of nights, or change the dates, or cancel a booking,
- booking the wrong dates, getting a booking collision whereby the same room is booked at the same time on different Online Travel Agent websites resulting in confirmed double booking until the error is identified and the later booking being cancelled,
- when you phone us you have access to the property’s own personnel for any questions about the booking (calling an Online Travel Agent for support typically includes waiting in a phone queue to a toll number and giving up after 20 minutes, or being answered by an overseas call-centre)
- Online Travel Agent websites’ room descriptions and facilities list can differ from reality, because they use standard descriptions for rooms regardless of variation from the actual room facilities and room type, so that their description can be translated to 80+ languages.
Back to top
Booking policies. Please note, by booking with us you accept the following booking policies:
- Tussock Peak has a 48Hr Cancellation Policy. If you cancel within 48 hours of your expected arrival date, a cancellation fee of your full booking will be charged to your credit card.
- All rooms are no smoking and no vaping. Smoking areas are provided outside.
- A room deemed non-rentable due to damage, smoking, vaping or cooking odours will incur a minimum penalty of $200.
- Guests are liable for any electronic content downloaded or viewed by them during their stay.